Image Map

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

11 Random Questions

One of the blogs that I follow, Nicole from WRITES LIKE A GIRL, posted these questions on her blog and they seemed like some fun questions for you guys to get to know me a little better. So here goes nothin! :)

1. What is your favorite thing to do when you're feeling stressed?
Paint/draw/doodle....and I have to take a hot shower.  The shower is my happy place. haha!  

2. It's 2014. What invention are you still waiting for them to come out with?
a teleportation device!

3. You're in control of the thermostat-what temperature do you set it?
I usually keep it around 73/74.  I'm always freezing so I have to keep it warm...  Altho both my husband and my daughter are the complete opposite and are walking heaters! lol

4. If you could go back and say something to yourself, what would you say and what age would you say it to? 
I would probably go back to my college days, when I had my first apartment, and I was SUPER broke and tell myself to stop being so stubborn and not be afraid to ask for help sometimes.  I have way too much pride.  

5. What toppings are on your perfect pizza?
I'm super lame and usually get cheese or pepperoni.  Sometimes I crave supreme though!

6. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
Oh geez...I actually like my name.  Julie is a common name but not so common anymore so I think it's a nice classic.

7. What actor/actress would play you in the movie of your life?
hmmm...Michelle Rodriguez maybe?  I've been a tomboy for most of my life and it seems like she plays that role in every movie. haha!!  I grew up with an older brother and a ton of boy cousins so I guess it was bound to happen.

8. List three things you want to accomplish in the next five years:
1.Have an up and running art business...whether it be through Etsy, art/craft shows, word of mouth, or all of the above.  2. Having a real vacation with just my husband.  3.  Be the world's best mom ;-)

9.What's the last show you binge-watched?
The Blacklist.  I LOVE this show....I'm seriously addicted

10. What drink or food item is your go-to guilty pleasure?
chocolate chip cookies. Mmmmm....  I used to be addicted to Pepsi but I actually gave it up in August and haven't touched any soda since! woohoo! (except one ginger ale one time when my stomach was upset!)

11. Do you feel that your current age fits you?
Well, I definitely don't feel like I'm about to turn 30!! I remember when I was little I used to think that 30 sounded SO old...aaand now I'm going to be there in October. EEEK!  Everyone says I look young for my age so I guess that is good.  Some days, when Paige is up a bunch of times during the night and she is miserable the next day, I feel 60! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment