The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you then create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose 5 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
So here we go!!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I'm very claustrophobic. I can't stand elevators and tunnels!
- I'm going to be 30 this year in October.
- I have an Associates degree in Technical Theater and have painted on a movie set and also painted the set for Beauty and the Beast at one of the biggest theaters in Pittsburgh.
- I could probably eat spaghetti every single day and never get sick of it.
- Public speaking is definitely not one of my strong points. I starts hyperventilating, sweating, and stuttering. Not attractive at all! haha!
- My husband and I have been friends since I was 13 but we didn't start dating until I was 24.
- I was always a tomboy throughout school. I didn't even start wearing make-up until I was around 20!
- My cat's name is Momma's Boy
- I can quote every line from "Robin Hood: Men In Tights"
- I love being outdoors.
- The beach is my favorite place in the whole world.
Here are the questions that I was asked: