Tuesday, September 2, 2014
10 Signs that he may not be "the one"
We have all had our share of nightmare dates and "why did I even like that guy" moments. They usually aren't funny at all at the time, but looking back...sometimes you have to laugh and say "what was I thinking?!". I think you are finally able to laugh about it once you meet the right guy.
So if you are trying to figure out if the guy you are dating is the one for you or not, read some of my helpful clues (from my own personal experiences) and if any of them fit, RUN, run as fast as your legs will take you!!
1. He only calls at 2am and just wants to come over to "cuddle". Riiiight...
2. Not only did he forget your birthday but his intentions on showing up to your birthday party was actually to dump you....for your friend
3. He tells a mutual friend that he wouldn't mind hooking up with your sister because she is so hot.
4. He slept with your friend - duh!
5. He wants to keep the relationship a secret for a while. Let me tell you a secret..what he actually means is let's not tell people at all because I want to keep my options open
6. He tells you that you need to "start dressing nicer and looking prettier"
7. For your big date he takes you to McDonald's and later has you smuggle a drink and candy in your purse to the DOLLAR theater. True story
8. He informs you that the only reason any of your guy friends talk to you is because they want to "bang" you.
9. He brings you to one of his friend's parties and then disappears after an hour. You later find him passed out drunk on the couch and have no way home.
10. He disappears during school break and wants to pick up right where you left off when school starts back up.
Yeah, I dated some winners didn't I ladies?!?! haha!
But in the end, all of these nightmare experiences make me cherish my relationship with my husband even more now. All of the jerks that I dated did teach me what not to put up with and how exactly I do want to be treated so I guess in that sense I don't regret them. They were learning experiences!
What are some of your worst date stories??