Image Map

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Style Icon: Cameron Diaz


Not only is Cameron Diaz one of my style icons but I think she is probably the coolest chick ever.  She's always been whoever she wanted to be and not worried about what other people think.

Her casual style is really laid back while still looking put together and stylish.  These are some of my favorite casual looks of hers:
1  |  2  |  3  |  4

She also is a pro at casual-dress attire.  I'm always so worried that I will be too overdressed or too underdressed but her style is so versatile that it could be worn either way.  And like the styles below, I always find myself wearing a lot of black too!
1  |  2  |  3  |  4

And when it comes to red carpet fashion, she always looks amazing.  My favorites are all of her sparkly dresses.  If you are invited to the red carpet, why not sparkle?!
1  |  2  |  3  |  4

What do you think of Cameron's style?  What's your favorite look?

Catch up on the rest of my Style Icon series:
Image Map

12 comments:

  1. I am not the biggest Cameron Diaz fan but she always looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her casual look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love her casual style a lot! Thanks Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I like her in most movies, but I definitely understand why some people don't. My mom isn't the biggest fan of her either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fourth red carpet look, OMG!! I also think her hair always looks great - specifically in the casual looks. Those tousled waves that I can never accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does have the best "effortless" looking hair. I can never get that kind of look with my hair. Her hair always has a beautiful shine to it too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always really liked Cameron Diaz, she just seems like such a happy and fun person! I like her style as well, especially the red carpet looks, she looks beautiful in all of the photos! The Holiday is my most favourite Cameron Diaz movie, I've seen it so many times :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a Cameron fan too! She seems like such a cool, confident, and independent lady and the type of girl I'd like to hang around with. I just watched The Other Woman on Netflix the other day and it was fun. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is great! Always loved Cameron.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so stunning! I especially love that leather dress. She can do no wrong when it comes to fashion haha.

    Natalie //Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carmon is so pretty! Great icon to have :)
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. For some reason I am not a fan of Cameron Diaz. I'm not sure why!! So many people love her fans Drew Barrymore) and I'm just like ...no. 😜 she does have great style though and looks amazing!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete