Image Map

Friday, August 21, 2015

August Ipsy Bag


Here's what I got:

Jessie's Girl Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Primer: 
This was the first time a tried a product like this and I really liked it!  I thought it really helped set the color and kept the eyeshadow from creasing.

Marc Anthony - Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment:
This smelled soooo good!  And it really helped smooth down my frizzy hair without weighing it down too much.  It also gave my hair a great shine

Hikari Cosmetics - Lip Gloss in "Merlot":
LOVED this color!  It's a deep red, which I don't own, so I was really excited to try this color out.  I don't wear lipstick on a daily basis but this one would be really pretty for a date night.  I liked that it didn't dry out my lips and the color was very pigmented.

Glamour Dolls - Eyeshadow in "Sorcery":
I thought this color was really pretty and had a nice shimmer to it.  I really like brown eyeshadows on me, but I have gotten 2 other brown eyeshadows from Ipsy already so I think it would be fun to try another color.

Trust Fund Beauty - Nail Polish in "Elegantly Wasted":
I actually already owned a color very similar to this one, so I obviously liked the color.  lol!  I did have to do 3 coats on my nails for it to not be so sheer though so that was a bummer.


So, all in all, I got a great Ipsy bag this month!  I was really happy with the variety of products I got to try.  Good job Ipsy!!  If you would like to try Ipsy, then feel free to click my referral link to get started.  Thank you in advance if you do!

I also cancelled my Birchbox subscription.  I just didn't feel like I was enjoying it as much as the Ipsy, and I also kept getting the same type of products over and over again.  


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment