Image Map

Monday, August 10, 2015

OUTFIT: Date night

(sorry for the strange quality of my photos, my cameras settings must be really off)

We finally got another date night this weekend, well, technically it was a date day since we had to be back by 7pm.  But hey, beggars can't be choosers!  I will take what I can get!

We got to see Ant Man, and I have to say I was surprised at how much I liked it!  I've always loved Paul Rudd but he really surprised me in this role.  He's always such a goof in his movies...well, he still has his goofy moments but they are great!  I also got to go to Express and pick up a few more pieces I've been wanting.  Their clearance is an additional 40% off  right now, so I couldn't resist!  Then we went to PF Changs for dinner. I LOVE their spring rolls!

(I swear, I am not this pale.  My camera makes my skin look WHITE.  Photographer friends, help!!)

We also went biking with our little one over the weekend.  It was the first time we tried Paige in one of those bike carrier/seats and she did great.  She loved it!  But note to self: Next time borrow a friend's bike instead of renting one....  I swear their bike seats are made of cement.  My bum was not pleased. LOL!


What did you do over the weekend?

linked up with: More Pieces of Me and Sincerely Jenna Marie, Pink Sole and Cha Cha the Fashion Genius


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment