Image Map

Sunday, January 12, 2014

A little bit about myself...

 I just realized that I started this blog without really introducing myself...  Soooo here we go..

My name is Julie.  I have an absolutely amazing husband (Chris) and an almost one year old little girl named Paige.  They are what makes my whole world go round.


I have always wanted to be brave enough to start a webpage and try to sell my art but I never could get up the courage to try to sell it.  After I had Paige I was looking into her little eyes thinking, "how can I tell her to always chase her dreams when I haven't tried myself".  So here I am.  It may lead me no where but at least I know I tried and that I won't have all of those what ifs bouncing around in my head.... and I'm hoping to have a lot of fun trying in the process.

I also love anything crafty and am obsessed with clothes and fashion, so you may be seeing some of that here as well.


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is almost 1!!! She is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, time flies!!! She's getting big so fast....I told her to slow down but she doesn't listen to me! haha

    ReplyDelete