Image Map

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Baby date in the park and more artsy ideas

We had a day over the weekend that wasn't too cold (we thought) so we decided to go to the park with our friends and their little one.  When we got there we realized it was much colder than we thought it was...it started getting really windy.  I was glad we all had extra coats in the car!
Paige is always finding sticks and leaves to play with.  She ran around for almost 2 hours.  She barely stopped long enough for pictures!  I had so many of her in a blur because she would be running away. haha!



I also made a quick little doodle of a Native American in pen.  He is an idea that i have for a new painting.  I'm thinking of redoing our bedroom with a Native American theme...Although I may change my mind a billion more times until then. haha!  I'm probably the most indecisive person in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment