Image Map

Monday, May 19, 2014

New look!

Happy Monday everyone!!

Over the weekend I decided to give my little blog space a face lift.   I've been feeling like I wanted a new look for the blog for a long time now so I took the plunge.  I'm still in the process of learning html coding and anything about blog design so I decided to purchase one from Mlekoshi Playground on Etsy.  I had to install it myself but they included an installation guide that was very easy to follow and even included pictures.  I had to email them about one thing I needed help tweaking and they responded so quickly and were very helpful!  I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

I left the tabs on the top so you can easily find my art or fashion posts, and I also have a tab of My Shop.  I only have 3 things listed at the moment (pictures below) but I will be adding more very shortly!


I still have all of my social media icons on the right so you can still follow me on any of those so you don't miss a post!  I added a way to follow by email and also a search bar.

What do you think of the new look??

3 comments: