Image Map

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Social


This week's questions:

1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
Always being outdoors with my older brother.  I've always been a big outdoorsy person but whenever I was really young I used to follow my brother everywhere he went. lol

2. What is your favorite summer drink?
Strawberry lemonade!  The perfect combination or sweet and sour!

3. What is your favorite summer TV show?
I actually don't watch too much TV in the summer.  I'm usually out at a park or something.

4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
Swimming, rock climbing, hiking, water slides....I love summer!

5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
Bathing suit and a beach!!

14 comments:

  1. I love me some strawberry lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strawberry lemonade, but I am allergic to strawberries. I still pick them and make them into jam for the family, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! That really stinks. I don't have any food allergies but we just found out my daughter is allergic to apricots. =(

      Delete
  3. Oooh, totally in the mood for some strawberry lemonade now! I hope your summer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! I always followed my big brother around too :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those big eyes in the first photo!! I'm not a lemonade fan, but do like strawberry lemonade, and so does my husband. I love all your summer activities, but have never tried rock climbing.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rock climbing is so much fun! I love it! I think the big eyes was because the power was out and he was telling ghost stories

      Delete
  6. My brother is older than me too and I swear I would follow him everywhere in the summer.

    Have a great weekend!

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always followed my big brother around....and then when I got older my little sister started following me around and it made me crazy! lol

      Delete
  7. Water slides! I think I am overdue for a trip to Raging Waters, our local water park here in Los Angeles <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother & I were always outside too. I love the outdoors. I can't wait to go to the beach!!

    ReplyDelete