Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BLOGTOBER | Dream vacation

Today is day #21 of the Blogtober Challenge and today's writing prompt is: What is your Dream vacation?  I know exactly where I would go if money was no issue and we had someone to watch the baby for a whole week....  the Ladera Resort in St. Lucia.

This place is beautiful!!  I am a beachy warm weather kind of gal, but I also love a good hike and rockclimbing...sooo pretty much this place would be heaven for me.  Take a look at the rooms:



Yeah, it's like a dream!  As if the hotel itself isn't amazing enough, they have a ton of activities to do there too.  Ziplining, horseback riding, glassboat tour, rainforest tour, etc.

BUT here is the problem, and why I say I would have to hit the lotto for this place to ever happen for us:  it would be almost $8,000 for 6 nights there!  AND that is WITH the promotion that they have going on right now where you buy 4 nights and get 2 free.  Yikes, right??  Also, that doesn't include airfare....uggghh!

Hey, a girl can dream, right??
Here is their website if you want to check it out for yourself... Ladera

Helene in Between

9 comments:

  1. Julie Tucker-WolekOctober 21, 2014 at 5:08 AM

    Wow ... I can see why that's your dream ... gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing!?!? Maybe one day when I hit the lotto...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is absolutely gorgeous!!! I would love to wake up there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rooms!!! Gorgeous! I love the open air concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't it be amazing?!?! Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! It's so different than the average hotel experience

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that would be a room with a view! I mean, who would ever want to leave that place?! ;)

    xo,

    Luchessa @ http://luchessa.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Your dream vacation is my dream vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course you can always dream! Wow that place is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete