* Treat my body better - As you may remember from THIS POST, I've been getting migraines/headaches a lot lately. Since this is no medicine to prevent them, he suggested some lifestyle changes that could help: exercise for 30 mins EVERY DAY, vitamin supplements, drink more water, and eating proper meals and enough snacks during the day
* Join the Blogtober Challenge over at Helene In Between. She has a blog prompt and link up for every day of the month, and I thought it would be a great way to meet new bloggers. Especially since I met a lot of great bloggers through the Blogtember Challenge last month.
* Check off some things from my Fall Bucket List
* "Unplug" more - Sometimes I feel like blogging takes up a little more of my day than it should. Paige is growing up FAST and I don't want to regret missing this time with her.
* Organize/Declutter my closet - My closet is currently stuck in this weird in-between season phase right now and I need to get it organized before my OCD goes crazy.
* Create more art - I'm so disappointed in myself...I haven't created any new art in over a month! That's terrible! The last one I posted was the Wolverine watercolor painting at the end of August! Yikes! I'm going to make it a goal for myself to try to create something new once a week and post it every Friday.
* Try not to freak out TOO much about turning 30 at the end of the month. YUCK... I told my husband I was going to lay in bed and cry all day with a bottle of wine. hahaha! He said I'm not allowed because "he has plans..." Hmmmm...
What do you hope to get accomplished this month?