Image Map

Monday, October 13, 2014

BLOGTOBER | Favorite Fall Recipe

Hi everyone!!  It's almost halfway through the month already! Can you believe that?!  Crazy!  Today is day #13 of the Blogtober Challenge over at Helene In Between and The Daily Tay.  It is a month long challenge that gives you daily prompts to write about and link up every day.  Today's prompt is: Favorite Fall Recipe

I haven't gotten a chance to make it myself yet, but my friend had this AMAZING pumpkin dip at one of her parties and I begged her to give me the recipe.  She sent me the recipe via Pinterest and it led back to a lovely blog called Carolina Charm.  I am actually going to be making Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year, so I am definitely going to make this so people have something to munch on before the whole meal is done.


Ingredients
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding (just the powder, do not make the pudding)
- 16 oz container of cool whip
- small pumpkin
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cinnamon

Directions
1. Mix pumpkin, dry pudding mix, cool whip, and pumpkin pie spice together (by hand) in a very large bowl
2. Chill for several hours before serving.  Meanwhile, carve your pumpkin!
3.  Fill Pumpkin with mix.  Sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve with fresh apple slices or vanilla wafers 

Have you ever had this pumpkin dip before??  What is your favorite Fall treat?
Helene in Between Blogtober

19 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This sounds DELISH!!! Pinning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo good! Really addicting! haha And really simple to make

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! that sounds so good and festive and fluffy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm! I am a sucker for anything pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin is definitely the first thing I think of when I think of Fall

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm super excited to make it. I may even have a movie date with my girls and make it when they come over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll have to make this for Christmas! It may just be the only way I'll eat an apple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pumpkin Dip yum! It sounds good however I have yet to make it... Does it really taste as good as it sounds?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Then I will absolutely have to make it this Fall (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have actually had this before and it is finger licking good. i never had it out of a pumpkin though so perhaps that should be next?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pumpkin dip? That sounds delicious. I love the hint of spice in pumpkin flavors. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would probably put a little bowl inside of the pumpkin just so it doesn't get super slimy/watery

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh it's so good! I love it with apple slices, vanilla wafers, or even teddy grahams.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks too easy and delicious to not try it! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is really easy. The only part that takes some time is letting it sit in the fridge for awhile....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the presentation of this dip. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, wow, this looks amazing. And I love the presentation! Might have to try my hand at it!

    ReplyDelete