Image Map

Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekly Wear: Trying something new!

Lately I have found that I am much more likely to change out of my comfy clothes if I already have an outfit picked out.  So I think I am going to try to get into the habit of creating outfits at the beginning of the week.  This is my first week trying it, so we will see how it goes!

MONDAY
White t-shirt, flannel, black skinnies, black leather jacket, leather boots, black infinity scarf, and a black bracelet

 TUESDAY
black and white button-down, black layering tank, burgundy//red skinnies, studded flats, a multi-strand pearl necklace, earring studs, and a black bracelet

WEDNESDAY
lace detail top, grey faded skinnies, burgundy infinity scarf, black and white flats, hanging rose earrings, and a silver and black weaved bracelet

THURSDAY
coral maxi dress, black cardigan, leopard print scarf, skinny leopard print belt, black ballet flats, gold bracelet, and gold and coral earring studs

FRIDAY
dip-dyed flannel, black layering t-shirt, denim distressed skinnies, chucks, sunglasses, and a silver chain necklace

The weather is so bi-polar right now that I will probably have to change around a couple of the outfits if it gets too warm/cold.

So what do you think about my outfits? Have you ever planned out outfits for the week?

Linked up at: I Would So Rock ThisRhea et ceteraPink SoleCha Cha The Fashion Genius

13 comments:

  1. Love them!!!!!! And I usually do them the night before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I think I need to do this so I wear cute clothes to work instead of scrubs! I love that bright dress!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually had a lot of fun putting them together and I feel like I will end up wearing more of my accessories if I plan an outfit beforehand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ballet flats are soooo comfortable! And thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like it will get me to wear more of my accessories if I plan ahead. I normally don't wear too much jewelry but if I have time to think about it beforehand I can find something to wear with my outfits. Having fun with this so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm never organised enough to plan out a week of outfits but these all look like things I'd wear! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to do this! i've definitely been falling into an outfit rut and i'm always running late in the morning. i really like the outfit you put together with the coral maxi!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I would have taken more pictures throughout the week with me wearing them. I had to change a few of the outfits a little bit because it got so cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my very first time trying it, I didn't end up wearing a couple of them but I have them for next week if I need to. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! I love any outfit involving a maxi! They are so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I had that problem a lot too....or I would just wear the exact same outfits over and over again, but this was a fun way to try to style things differently

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable outfits...My daughter would love all those ballet type shoes..she has many herself as well as cons which she lives in!! Good way to be organized!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is such a good idea! i'm always rushing around in the mornings and then realize when i get to work that i don't love what i'm wearing.

    ReplyDelete