I had a nice surprise this morning. Well, first a not so nice surprise....the blog post that I had originally written and scheduled for today somehow got deleted. Grrr! BUT then as I was checking my new comments, I saw that I had been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Charlotte over at A Love Triangle. Thank you so much Charlotte! This truly made my day!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the Lovely blog award logo onto your post/ blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire/ read and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts about me:
1. I have a degree in Technical Theater and have painted sets for large theaters and a movie set
2. Right now I am a stay at home mom, but I am looking to go back to work soon.
3. I have an addiction to vanilla oreos. OMG they are so good!
4. My birthday is on Wednesday and I'm turning 30! I'm not so excited about it.
5. I can be a very anxious person. I worry about everything and can get stressed easily.
6. This may be an obvious one but I LOVE clothes/shopping. It's my stress reliever.
7. I used to have a fear of heights but I went bungee jumping to get over my fear. *Bungee jumping is not as fun as it looks! I got whiplash!
Blogs I would like to nominate:
I want to nominate any and all blogs that are giving this blog life a try. It's definitely not as easy as I thought it was going to be and I want the bloggers that are just starting out to know that we've all been there. I still have A LOT to learn too. Just keep at it. AND if you write one of these posts, leave me comment with the link because I would love to see it and get to know you!
Thank you so much again, Charlotte!