Image Map

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

15 Things About Me

I saw this random facts post on Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stilettos and she had such amazing answers that had me laughing out loud, so I wanted to give it a try too!  


1What’s a nickname only your family calls you? My mom calls my Jul but no one else does...mostly because I hated the name Jewel....but it's different when my momma says it.  It just makes it okay!  My husband and I have all kinds of SUPER dorky names we call each other.  We are one of those "gag me with the cuteness overload" couples.  We've been together for almost 6 years and we're still that way.

2Do you have any weird habits?  I'm a chronic phone checker.  I will check my phone for the time, put it back down and then have to check it again because I wasn't paying attention the first time.  I've got the worst ADD ever!

3Do you have any weird phobias?  Driving!  It sounds so stupid and weird but I have a huge phobia of driving.  I'm going to be 30 this year and I STILL don't have my license.  My husband has been helping me overcome it though and I'm going to try for my license at the end of the month!  Wish me luck!  I'm also very claustrophobic.  I will walk 10 flights of stairs before I take an elevator

4. What song do you secretly love to blast and jam out to when you are alone? “."I Believe in a Thing Called Love" - The Darkness....and I sing it as loudly as possible.  The song is so ridiculous that it's good...does that make any sense??

5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? People who post vague status updates on Facebook just to get people to ask what's wrong, and then they don't answer anyone.  Same thing goes for vague texters!  Seriously?!?!  What's wrong with you?!

6. What’s one of your nervous habits? I stutter  and my hands shake so bad.  I was the maid of honor at my friend's wedding and I had to give a speech....It. Was. Awful.  I wrote it down on notecards because I knew I would freeze up and forget everything, but my hands were shaking so bad that I couldn't read the cards.  Aaaand then my voice started trembling...soo embarrassing 

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The left side.  And I curl up in the tiniest little ball possible

8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? I don't remember my very first one, but my favorite was my "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" stuffed animal.  I took him everywhere with me...and I simply called him my Wabbit.

9. What drink do you always order at Starbucks or Dunkins? I love Starbuck Shaken Black Tea...so good!  If I'm craving a coffee drink, I go for the caramel frappacino   

10. Which way do you face in the shower?  I start by facing away but I end up facing it.  Apparently I'm a spinner.

11. Do you have any weird body skills? I can pick things up with my feet like a monkey.  Comes in handy when I have my baby on my hip and don't want to bend too much.  I'm kind of like a monkey. haha!

12. What is your favorite comfort food that you know is bad but you eat it anyway?  Vanilla oreos.  Why must they be so tasty?!?!  I once went through an entire container in one week...  I'm gross like that

13. What is a phrase or exclamation you always say? "Really?!" and it's usually spoken out of frustration.

14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?  Whatever hits my hand first.  I'm not very picky.  I have a drawer with comfy clothes and I just grab whatever.  I'm super attractive in my mix-matched clothing. 

15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, and now realize it wasn’t?  When I was in high school, I was such a tom boy.  I didn't really care what I looked like.  I wore all of my brother's hand me downs.  And then I started wearing big baggy pants.  I was so cool back then. haha!


Erica Jacquline

If you liked this post you might also like:
5 Things I'm REALLY bad at
10 Things on my Summer bucket list
Sunday Social

8 comments:

  1. O
    M
    G
    !
    !
    !
    !

    Is it the NAME JULIE or what?!?!?!?!

    I cannot STAND being called JEWELS - JULE - JUL -- or any combination of the word Jewelry!!!!! LOL!!!!!

    I check my PHONE all the TIME ... and that is because I am an actual freak about the time ... I ALWAYS have to KNOW what time it is :)

    Ummmmmmmmm 42 years old and I STILL DO NOT DRIVE!!!!!!!!!

    I unfriend the peeps that do that on FB ... really people?!?!?!?

    I sleep on the left side :)

    And I just proved the "REALLY!??!?!" point too ^^^^^^^^ :)

    EEK .. it's creeper being a Julie isn't it??? LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!!! OMG are we related, seriously?!?! haha! Must be why we get along so well!

      Delete
  2. My phrase or eclamation is SERIOUSL?!?! LOL I think urs are kinda similar... my Hubby says I completely over use it but most times it's like involutary. It just comes out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I go back and forth from seriously and really. hahaha! My husband teases me about it all the time

      Delete
  3. #5??? Yes! I hate passive aggressive behavior on social media. Say what you mean and stop hinting around for attention! And #13...Really?? I say it too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear phantom ringing from time to time on my phone it is crazy.

    ReplyDelete