Image Map

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My 2nd Liebster Award!!

I am so excited to be accepting my second Liebster Award!  I was nominated by Neisa over at The Flannel Flower, and I couldn't be happier.  Big thank you for reading my blog and thinking of me for this great award.  I really appreciate it! Neisa blogs about just about everything!  She has a great grungy/bohemian fashion style that I really love and awesome taste in music!  Soooo what I'm saying is, you should probably check out her blog and say hello! 

THE RULES
  • thank the blogger who tagged me.
  • say 11 facts about me.
  • answer the 11 questions written by the person who tagged me.
  • write my own 11 questions.
  • tag 11 up and coming bloggers.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

  1. Sometimes I pretend to be a T Rex and chase my daughter around the house.  She LOVES it!  Thinks it is the funniest thing EVER!
  2. I gave up all soda/pop over 2 years ago.  We say "pop" here in Pittsburgh! I gave up coffee after college. Now it's only tea for me.
  3. I LOVE football.  I scream at the tv until I lose my voice...and then I try to scream some more.  And since I'm from Pittsburgh, I love my Steelers.
  4. When I watch scary movies I have to have my husband with me and as soon as they start to play the suspenseful music and you know someone is about to jump out, I look away or pretend to rub my eyes so it doesn't make me jump. hahaha!!  My husband caught on and teases me about it all the time.
  5. I'm kind of a pack rat.  I keep all kinds of memorabilia that I think is special.  Ticket stubs, theater show programs, my hospital bracelet from when I had my daughter, etc.
  6. I have a HUGE shopping addiction.
  7. Most girls love chocolate, my happy food is strawberries.
  8. I am pretty accurate with a gun, bow, and throwing knives.  I must have been a bad-ass in a past life or something!! haha
  9. I'm a big cuddler.  I could probably spend an entire day just snuggled up with my hubby and baby....if she would let me.
  10. Indian food kind of scares me.  I don't know why.  The bright orange sauce just makes me think of how bad my stomach will hate me if I would it eat.  But I hear it is very good!
  11. I don't really drink much but I love margaritas. Sooo good!


ANSWERS TO THE FLANNEL FLOWER'S QUESTIONS

1. Buddy the Elf, What's your favorite color?
Purple!  I love purple, but I wear wore black and grey than anything else.

2. What's your favorite type of music?
I like a little bit of everything.  I love rock, alternative, punk, etc.  Not a big fan of country but I'm used to listening to it because that's all my family listens to. LOL

3. What is your favorite hair product?
I'm insanely lazy when it comes to my hair.  Or to put it nicer "low maintenance".  I let it air dry and I brush it...that's about it. If I put anything in it, it's Aussie's leave in conditioner.  It smells so good!

4. If you had a time machine, where and what time period would you travel too?
I don't think I would go too far because there was always something scary (like wars) going on, so I would probably pick the 80s! Best. Music, Ever. hahaha!!

5. What is your favorite book, if you don't read, what is your favorite movie?
It's super lame but I always saying The Lord of the Ring's trilogy because I reread them once a year!  I love them!  Favorite movie of all time is a tie between Jurassic Park and Robin Hood:Men in Tights

6. What is your blog about, and why did you chose the topic?
I blog about art, fashion, and life.  I started this blog to keep myself motivated to continue my art and as sort of an online journal.  Art has always something that I have loved creating and felt really passionate about.

7. Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts? if you have never been to either, where do you buy donuts?
Dunkin' Donuts! So good!  I feel like Krispy Kreme are mostly are and sugar...not that most donuts aren't mostly sugar, but they are actually crunchy from sugar. Yuck!

8. What is your favorite holiday?
When I was younger it was Halloween, but now that I'm a little older it's Christmas.  I loved shopping for gifts that I know people will love.  Their faces when they open them is the best!

9. Pick any two celebrities to be your parents.
I don't think I would want to be any celebrity's kid.  Paparazzi chasing you around with cameras and parents never around.....ehhh

10. If you could go into any book or movie, where would you go?
Avatar. Only because it looks SO beautiful there.

11. What food do you absolutely hate?
Sushi.  I just can't do it.  I don't like foods with strange textures...yeah, I'm a weirdo

My questions for my 11 bloggers I'm going to choose:

  1. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and why?
  2. What is one food that you could eat every day and not get sick of it?
  3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  4. Do you have any strange talents?
  5. What's the most embarrassing song on your playlist?
  6. Who is your celebrity crush?
  7. What is one thing you couldn't live without?
  8. What is you favorite part of summer?
  9. Why did you start blogging?
  10. What is one talent that you wish you had?
  11. What is your favorite quote from a movie?


I nominate any new or not so new blogger that is giving it a shot!
***If you accept and answer my questions, make sure you message me and let me know!!  I would love to read your answers and learn more about you!***

Thanks for reading!! <3

2 comments: