Image Map

Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!!!

I took a day off of blogging yesterday, so I just wanted to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of the dads out there!!  

Most of all I would like to say how much I appreciate these men right here..
TOP RIGHT:  My hubby.  He is the best daddy a little girl could ever ask for.  The way her face lights up when she walks into a room shows me that she knows how lucky she is and she loves him with all of her heart.  Paige is definitely a daddy's girl.
BOTTOM LEFT: My dad.  We haven't always seen eye to eye, but we've become much closer over the past few years.  I'm very glad that we can let go of the past and move on.
BOTTOM RIGHT: My father in law.  A huge thank you to him for raising my husband to be the man he is today, and for also being so welcoming to me from the moment he met me, and treating me like I was your own daughter.

And a very special Happy Father's Day to my Pop Pop in heaven.  I miss you every day <3

2 comments: