Image Map

Monday, June 2, 2014

Perfect purple summer outfit

This may be my favorite summer outfit I've ever posted.  I am a little too obsessed with the color with purple.  I love how great it looks with both grey and black.  I also have a big soft spot for anything with leopard print.  I love the edginess of this outfit, while still looking completely put together.  The sandals are Tory Burch, whom I absolutely love!  The bag is Prada....which I could only dream of owning.  haha!

Perfect purple summer outfit

Necklace /  Shoes  /  Bag  /  Shorts  /  Top  /  Earrings  /  Makeup

What are some of your favorite colors together in an outfit?  What are some of the items on you wishlist?

Hope you had a great weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I love the color! Also, I have wanted to reply to your comments on my blog, but unfortunately you are listed as a no reply blogger. Here's an easy tutorial to fix it: http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/2013/06/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html

    XOXO
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I had no idea! Thank you so much! I fixed it right away! That actually explains a lot! lol

      Delete
  2. Love love love that style!! That top is killer and needs to be in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Thanks! I'm a little too obsessed with purple! You should see my closet! lol

      Delete