Image Map

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dressing up a plain gray maxi dress

I know I've already posted so many outfit posts about maxi dresses but I can't help it!  I love them!  They are so versatile!  Just to show you what I mean I created an outfit started with just a plain gray maxi dress and then started accessorizing.  Once you start adding all of your little details you can end up with a nice edgy/dressy look that's very put-together.

Dressing up a plain gray maxi dress
Dress  |  Necklace  |  Belt  |  Shoes  |  Purse  |  Bracelet  | Jacket

What do you think??

If you like this outfit you might also like:

2 comments:

  1. All the outfits that you post look amazing! They are fashionable, but wearable for everyday life. I love how you combine art and fashion in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete