Image Map

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Three Rivers Arts Festival

I've lived in Pennsylvania for a very long time and I am obviously a HUGE lover of the arts, so it may come as a surprise to you that I have never gotten my butt out to the Pittsburgh Arts Festival!  The festival showcases over 300+ artists from all over the country!  They also have live bands, a bunch of different food booths, and a craft section for younger children.

This year the festival ran from June 6th-13th.  We went last Sunday and had a lot of fun!  Little miss Paige got a little cranky because she was hot and she wanted to run free but other than that it was great.  She loved the fountain.



I've decided that I am going to try to be a showcasing artist next year at the festival.  I have to wait until open submission time at the end of this year to try to get accepted, but fingers crossed I will get to try it out next summer!

2 comments:

  1. You totally SHOULD apply to be showcased!!! LOVING the photos from your day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie!! I really hope I can! I think it would be an awesome time!

      Delete