Image Map

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Social


This weeks questions:

1. What’s your favorite scary movie?
I don't know that I have a "favorite" but the ones that always scared me the most were the Freddy Krueger movies.

2. What is your favorite weird TV show you think no one else watches?
For a while a was a little obsessed with the "Say Yes to the Dress" shows. haha!!  Those are the one were a lot of really obnoxious women are looking for their perfect wedding dress and having a really hard time.  I just liked to see what one they ended up with.

3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?
"I'm Yours" - Jason Mraz.  It me and my hubby's song <3

4. What is your favorite book to re read?
I have re read the Lord of the Rings book SO. MANY. TIMES. that I had to rebuy them because they were falling apart.

5. The one website you visit more times a day than others?
Facebook.  I'm addicted

No comments:

Post a Comment