Image Map

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Having a momma moment

I'm sorry if I haven't been getting back to all of your comments and your new posts as fast as I normally do.  I've been snuggling with this little bug and I haven't been able to pull myself away.  I can't get enough of her cute little face.  

I was looking through pictures over the weekend and actually had myself a good cry looking at all of her pictures and watching her grow.  I can't believe she's almost a year and a half old!!  Yeeessh! She will be 1 year and 4 months in a few days..

She is such a sweetheart and does the nicest things...  I had a migraine and was laying on the couch and she went and got her "Whoo whoo" (owl) that she sleeps with every night and she handed him to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead and pushed the hair out of my face...just like we do with her every night and at nap time.  It's the little things!  I hope she always keeps her kind heart. 

Paige's hair is finally long enough for pig tails!!  I am way too excited about that!


Being a stay at home mom is the best "job" I've ever had <3

10 comments:

  1. she is precious!!! I feel the same way about being a mom ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I was really bummed when I ended up having to leave my job but being home with her proved to me that I did the right thing.

      Delete
  2. Wow! She is a doll and so precious! My eyes were moist reading about how she reached out to you...these moments..more precious than anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is such a kind and thoughtful little girl. I'm so proud to be her momma.

      Delete
  3. This made me smile! My hubs and I are trying for one now. I hope ours future little one is as cute as yours!!

    P.S. - every Paige I know is beyond sweet and kind, so I know your little Paige will stay that way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Ash!! I wish you both the best of luck with trying to start a family. You will definitely make a great momma!

      Delete
  4. So sweet - love her piggy tails. I know exactly what you mean. I was recently looking over photos of my little boy, organising photos for his 1st birthday party, and was overwhelmed with how quickly the year has gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unreal, isn't it?! I wish time could slow down even just a little bit!! I want to keep her this small forever! lol

      Delete