Image Map

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Social


1. When do you take time for you?
When my daughter takes her nap in the middle of the day, and sometimes after she goes to bed at night. She's 15 months old so she is at that age when she is into EVERYTHING, so I have to watch her closely.

2. What do you find to be your biggest weakness?
I'm very overly critical of myself.

3. What is your biggest attribute?
I'm a very creative person. I always have a new idea in my head that I can't wait to create; whether it be new art, a craft, or even a blog post idea.

4. What is your favorite place to shop online?
Oh man, I don't think I can pick just one... Forever 21, Express, Charlotte Russe, and Wet Seal. Clothes!! I'm obsessed!

5. What is your favorite place to kill time?
The internet. That counts, right? When I turn on my computer it's amazing how much time goes by. lol!

6 comments:

  1. I seriously love Forever 21! It is such a fun place to shop. I am doing a giveaway right now for a gift card to Forever 21 :) You should enter if your interested. I also get my me time when my daughter is sleeping.
    Rachel
    www.blondewithachanse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo I will definitely stop by and check out your giveaway! Thanks so much for the heads up!

      Delete
  2. I love wasting time on the internet too. I love Bloglovin & usually that's where I can be found. I hope your having a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bloglovin is definitely where I spend a lot of my time too.... and Pinterest! It's addicting!

      Delete
  3. Agreed.... I spend more time on the internet looking at random things than I probably should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do a lot of "window shopping" online...I fill up a cart and then talk myself out of it. haha!

      Delete