Image Map

Monday, July 7, 2014

My blog's 6 month anniversary!!

I can't believe I've been writing on this blog for half a year already!  I've learned so much already and I know there is still SO much for me to learn.  I have had so many supportive bloggy friends helping me out.
I thought since today officially marks the 6 month point for my blog that it would be fun to see what posts I have been doing that are the most popular.  I think it will help me focus on what the readers want.  So here goes:





I think that from this list I have learned that I need to make my artwork my main focus.  I can still add a little bit of fashion but not focusing on it as much as I have.  I am really thrilled that my most popular posts are of my artwork.  

Thanks again for reading and stopping by for my half year blog-iversary!!

Also, my hubby and I will be celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary at the end of the week so I will be posting some photos to share our story with you.  So check back throughout the week!!

15 comments:

  1. You are so talented! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented!! Happy 6 month blog-iversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a wonderful 6 months!! :) I'm just a little bit over that mark and feel like I'm finally starting to get my groove with it all. Sometimes you just have to try things to figure out what will work best for your space - it sounds like you're getting that too! Your artwork is so beautiful. Which one is YOUR favorite?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch!! Oh man, I'm not sure what one is like the best...I really like the way the Marilyn Monroe one turned out and it was also for my sister. Seeing how happy she got when she saw it was the best feeling ever! I've still got so much to learn about this big ole bloggy world but I love it!

      Delete
  4. Happy 6 months girl!!!!!!! Love your art and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful paintings. Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented! It is hard to pick a favourite. :)

    Happy 6th month Anniversary...here's to 6 more months of fabulous art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 6 months! That is huge!

    ReplyDelete