Image Map

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Style Icon: Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba has always been my ultimate favorite style icon.  She has a really classy and put together look while still being finding a way to look casual.  

Girl can rock a scarf!


She has a great way of adding a special edginess to her outfits that I LOVE.  She takes a girly looking dress and makes it fierce with her accessories and jackets.  I am constantly finding myself wearing leather jackets with girlier prints/fabrics now.  


I would love to have her closet!  Even her dress picks are to die for!  These are my favorites!  I'm not sure if I am brave enough to rock a leather dress but it is sooo cute!  I love the way that she can switch back and forth from beautiful good-girl to sexy badass.  Notice the soft detailing and chic look in the first outfit, daring look in the middle, and then a mix of the two in the last one.  Perfect!


 I've noticed that some actresses go a little overboard when picking out their dresses for the award shows.  They try to be too shocking or make a new fashion trend.  Jessica Alba's looks are more timeless and traditional.


Who is your ultimate style icon??

16 comments:

  1. I love Jessica Alba, she's always been a favorite. She's so natural and classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! A lot of actresses nowadays seem like they try to overdo it.

      Delete
  2. Love Jessica Alba-she is just so naturally beautiful & her style is amazing!! Such a fun post & thanks so much for stopping by my blog:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! She always looks great, whether she's just out running errands or attending an awards show.

      Delete
  3. I love Emma Watson because she's so naturally pretty and she always looks effortlessly gorgeous and stylish and classy! Also I just wanted to say that I really love your blog-it gives me something enjoyable to read because its always very creative :) thank you as well for commenting on my blog LittleLo16 - I truly did appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma Watson is another big fav of mine! She also has a very classy style. A lot of actresses who grew up in the spotlight try to push the envelope as they get older to "show the world that they are a woman now, and not a kid" but she made the transition look effortless. And thank you so much for the sweet compliment!

      Delete
  4. She is so pretty...she seems to have a nice variation in outfits. Something to fit every occasion and she knows her body and dresses for herself. I love that. :)

    Don't laugh when I say my current style icon (there are two)...Andi Dorfman (The Bachelorette) because she has the cutest clothes and Pippa Middleton (love her adorable dresses). Because I live in the Caribbean I look for people who dress like I would over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pippa Middleton's style is also great! She looks so classy all of the time! I'm ashamed to say that I had to google search Andi Dorfman...I'm so out of the loop!! haha!! She has a lot of really fantastic outfits too! And she's gorgeous!

      Delete
  5. I totally agree that Jessica Alba always looks perfect. I also love Olivia Palmero and Blake Lively for style inspiration!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES Olivia Palermo!!! She is another one of my big ones! I plan on doing another Style Icon post and feature her style. She's so classy and looks like she could pull anything off. I've seen some of Blake Lively's award show dresses, and omg they have been beautiful! I may have to look at her "street style" too

      Delete
  6. Such beautiful style, and she's gorgeous...win win! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes she is! I love when the paparrazi try to catch her without makeup, and then realize that she still looks good. They are probably like "darn!!" hahaha

      Delete
  7. I LOVE Jessica Alba's style. She always looks stylish!!! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by :)

    xo,
    Janise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does! If I could win anyone in the world's closet, I would definitely pick hers!

      Delete
  8. I love that white dress (formal). That is absolutely stunning. I wish I could just have her hair! It always looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, me too! I actually took a picture of her hair to my hairdresser once and asked if they could make mine look like that. haha! They tried, but it didn't go well. I am in love with her dresses too. So cute!

      Delete