Image Map

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Social



1. Tell us about the family you grew up in, parents, siblings, grandparents.
In one word...HUGE! haha!  I have 8 siblings! (siblings, half siblings, and stepsiblings) My dad's side of the family is really huge...and they are crazy.  Every year we have a family reunion and when I was younger there were close to 300-400 people there!  As the years went on, they have gotten smaller and smaller though.  My dad's side of the family are the one's with "short fuses" and my mom's side are USUALLY the more reserved side.

2. Tell us about your husband, fiancé, boyfriend, significant other.
My husband and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary last week!  He is my best friend in the whole world.  I've known him since I was 13 years old. haha!  I posted all about our wedding, wedding details, engagement, and honeymoon last week.

3. Tell us about your children. If you don’t have children, talk about your fur children.
We have a daughter named Paige who is almost a year and a half old.  She has nonstop energy and never sits still for long.  She's so smart already and makes her momma proud every day.  We also have a kitty named Momma's Boy who is around 8 years old now.  He is a little sweetheart but sometimes he makes us a little crazy too.

4. Tell us about your best friends. How long have you known them? How did you meet?
My best friends are Nikki, Angel, Jess and my mom.  Nikki- I have known for about 11 years.  She is the first person I call to tell anything.  We act like complete goofballs all of the time.  She is also the godmother of my daughter.  Angel and Jess I have known since elementary school.  We are the type of friends that don't get to see each other much but when we do everything picks up right where we left off.  My mom is the best mom in the whole world.  We've always been really close.

me and nikki

5. Tell us about any other special people in your life.
My father in law is also an amazing person.  He always tries to help us in any way that he can, and he LOVES hanging out with little Paige so sometimes my hubby and I can sneak out for much needed date days.

12 comments:

  1. You daughter is so cute! I love that your best friends have been your friends for so many years. That's how most of my bffs are - friends since the Barbie days, is what we always say :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! She is a little stinker too! haha! I wish I could see my friends more often but life just gets in the way sometimes

      Delete
  2. You are so lucky to have had so many great people in your life for so long. Known your husband since you were 13? Friends from elementary school? That's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, My hubby and I have known each other for a really long time. He was always my best guy friend, but when he was single I wasn't and vise versa. And neither one of us had a clue that the other person felt the same way they we did about each other. So funny how things work out

      Delete
  3. Paige is presh! It's good you & your hubby get chances to hang out & have dates. Especially since you guys are so close too. I hope you & your family are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Paige gets her looks from her daddy...good thing I married a handsome guy! lol. LOVE date days too

      Delete
  4. Your daughter is adorable! I've known some of my best friends since elementary school too - I didn't go into it on my blog, but one of my best friends and I are coming up on our 20th "friendiversary". I think we are going to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she can be a little stinker sometimes but that little face doesn't allow you to be mad for very long. haha! You should definitely celebrate, that's awesome!

      Delete
  5. Don't you love having a big family. It's always fun on gatherings. Your daughter is such a cutie! and love that pic of you and your husband. You guys are adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My husband and I are huge goofballs. haha

      Delete
  6. D'aww that's such a fun photo of you and your husband! :) and your daughter is adorable too. I also think that friendships that have lasted for so long are really precious. ❤

    I'm your newest follower by the way!! Looking forward to reading more of your entries!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That photo was actually taken the day before our wedding. We were on the boardwalk eating a snowcone and thought it was so funny. lol Thanks so much for the follow! Following back!

      Delete