Image Map

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Who would play you in the movie version of your life??

Have you ever been watching a movie and wondered, if there was a movie about my life who would play me??  I have, and it's not like I have an overly exciting life or anything...maybe I just have a crazy imagination

ME- Mila Kunis
We don't really look alike but we seem like we have very similar personalities (from her movies).  In a lot of her movies she is sort of the tomboyish girly girl, if that makes any sense.  She has a sarcastic sense of humor and isn't afraid to make fun of herself.

MY HUSBAND - Jason Statham
Because, why not?!  I mean, look at him!  But seriously, I have always thought that my hubby resembles him.  He doesn't have the sexy accent though.....but he can fake it!  In all of his movies he has a walk like he means business and so does my husband, Chris.  They both also know martial arts!

MY MOM - Goldie Hawn
Not only does my mom already sort of resemble her but she LOVES her.  My mom has a bubbly, goofy personality when you get to know her....and she's also very found of the "bling". haha!  My mom is always complimented on her smile and that's one of the things that Goldie Hawn is known for!

MY BFF - Zooey Deschanel
My best friend Nikki, is a lot like Zooey Deschanel from The New Girl.  When she gets nervous and/or drinks a little too much, she can not get herself to stop talking.  She rambles and talks so fast that you can barely understand her. lol. She's always optimistic and friendly, and is super gorgeous but doesn't know it or act like it.  Besides, who would not want to be friends with Zooey Deschanel?!?!

Do you look like any celebrities??  Who do you think would be cast in a movie about your life?

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable post! I love Zooey D. Fun idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zooey is the best! haha! She crack me up! And if she was my bff, then I could borrow her clothes!! haha

      Delete
  2. Haha what a great idea for a post! Now I'm thinking about who all mine would be...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! If you make one let me know! I would love to read it!

      Delete
  3. hahaha! Fun post. My husband would probably be Hugh Laurie's character in House (but without the drug problem). Insanely blunt all the time but oddly loveable. Not sure who I would want to play me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love House!! I love that type of humor. I'm a very sarcastic person and a little too blunt sometimes too. LOL. The one playing me was the hardest one for me to pick! I'm still trying to decide if this one fits. haha

      Delete